Saturday 5 April 2014

MASTERPIECE OR ORDINARY?


Our lives are like a huge jigsaw-puzzle where many small pieces fit together to form the bigger picture. There is much happiness to be found if things in our lives fall into place. However, along life's path we often meet dead-ends, unexpected circumstances, obstacles & struggles we must overcome.  This can be extremely difficult for us.  It is however, through these hardships we can add dimension & strength to our character; where we can hopefully grow into bigger people.

Sometimes we get frustrated because all the pieces of our lives don't seem to be coming together as quickly as we would like.  It's in those times when we simply need to have patience and wait - that is sometimes the hardest thing to do!  Many times I have had to trust God about what the next step is for me.

Our approach to life, attitude towards others & trusting God to guide us will determine whether the complete picture will be a masterpiece to be proud of or just ordinary; or even a jumble (hopefully we will avoid the jumble)!

If you feel you could be doing better right now and you're in a bit of a jumble, take heart in knowing we are all a work in progress.......so keep going.  The pieces will come together with time, even if it is hard to see right now.

Psalm 18:20-24
God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Every day I review the ways He works; I try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together and I’m watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes. x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment